First Setback
I've been in an email match with the scooter reseller for a few days. My email specifically asked for the available stock on a 2008 Orange scooter (with free options). Their email said basically 'yes, we have them in stock'. I said "awesome, I'll take the orange one then." Herein lies the sticky wicket: 'The orange is on back order for two weeks, we only have black and burgundy in stock.'. That volly of emails was over in only three days. I'll wait, thank you very much. The reason I picked orange was to be highly visible to OTHER drivers on the road. Picking a dark scooter, especially a black one that blends into traffic, is not my idea of visible. So much for asking ahead of time.
At least I used that time to get a good-fitting helmet.
At least I used that time to get a good-fitting helmet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home