Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger

The path to self-destruction seems to be a short one for actors. Heath Ledger, 28, found dead in his apartment, apparently overdosing himself. Set to play the Joker in the next Batman movie this summer, I mourn for his loss. I enjoyed his performance in "A Knight's Tale" and respect his performance in "Brokeback Mountain", though I didn't care for the film.

I can't help but feel sorry that he is gone, but I am angry at the lack of self-control actors/actresses seem to have as a result of their job and surroundings. Heath joins other fellow actors who self-destructed, such as River Phoenix, Trevor Goddard (TVs JAG),Mary-Kay Bergman (South-Park), Dana Plato (Different Strokes) and others who developed bad ways to deal with a bad situation.

It's no secret that I would like to do voice-overs, like Mary-Kay Bergman, but I have to think that the people who love me most would help me through any bad situations that arise. Not having been in their shoes exactly, I have been through quite a bit in my life and feel I am a stronger person because of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are ready to do voice overs, or just be on tv, please e mail me for the details--you are invited to be on my tv show.:)

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are ready to do voice overs, or just be on tv, please e mail me for the details--you are invited to be on my tv show.:)

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home